Sirius PX3 and PX4 Play Club Parts
You can buy replacement parts for each of the juggling clubs we sell, however you must be careful which model club you are buying them for. On this page you can find parts for Play Sirius PX3 and PX4 clubs, including the Sirius Short Body (the body is the plastic bulb), so you first need to verify if you have Sirius or Quantum clubs. This can be done easily by measuring the length from the bottom of the knob to the middle of the center ring. For a Sirius club this length will be 9.5 inches, and for a Quantum, 8 3/4 inches. The Sirius has a short body and long handle, but the total length of a Quantum and Sirius club is the same.
Once you know you have a Quantum juggling club you need to figure out if you have a PX3 or PX4 club: the only difference between them is type of dowel and maybe the shape of the knob or cap. A PX3 has a flexible plastic dowel, so you can bend the club slightly in your hand. The PX4 has a stiff fiberglass dowel which you cannot bend.
The Handle/dowel Assembly comes made with a plastic dowel (PX3) or fiberglass (PX4). In the photo, the leftmost Handle/dowel Assembly is shown with a PX4 fiberglass dowel, and the rest are shown with PX3 plastic dowels. The fiberglass dowel is white and has no flex. The plastic dowel is gray and has flex. If you have plastic dowels you can always switch all of your clubs to fiberglass, or visa versa, but it is not a good idea to mix plastic and fiberglass dowels in the same set.
Play Juggling makes two styles of caps: flat top and curved top. In the past all PX3 clubs were made only with curved tops, but now they can also be made with flat caps.
The center ring is the same for all Play clubs except old models with tape in place of the ring. If your club has tape in the middle, you have old model and the dowel/handle assembly on this page will not work for you. If you want parts for these older clubs, call us as we have some limited stock we can offer you.
Extra Screws and washers: you can buy knob and cap screws and washers, all clubs use the same ones.
If you are going to replace the dowel on a club. Follow these steps:
- Take off knob and cap with screwdriver.
- Pull the handle and body apart. Take the broken dowel out of the handle.
- Before you put the handle/dowel assembly in the club, slide the center ring over the knob and but it to the center of the club till it goes over the handle ridge, so the center ring cannot slide back down.
- Inset the dowel/handle into the body of the club. Tap body down the top of body so the dowel hits the top of the club body.
- Wiggle the dowel around till the hole in the body lines up with the hole in the dowel, and screw on the cap.
- Take the adhesive off the Px3 or Px4 sticker and cover the screw. At a slight angle push the plug into the cap hole.
- Take the screw and washer out of the knob. With force push the knob onto the handle till it bottoms out. Then put in screw and washer.
Call us if you have any questions, and we can walk you through the assembly. You can also send in your clubs for free repair at our workshop, you just need to pay for the new parts. While it’s faster for us to make a new club than to fix a used one, we repair clubs as a service to our customers—we think it’s important to save energy and resources and promote recycling of equipment when we can. Call us if you have any questions about repairing your clubs.
weight 208-215 grams, length 52cm, 20.5 inches