flair bartending and shaker cups
Flair Bartending and Shaker Cups
Flair refers to juggling or manipulating bottles, glasses, or shaker cups behind the bar. It is also great way to convert juggling skills into tip money. What used to be a very basic skill is now very sophisticated with many kinds of tricks and moves.
• Flair Bottle: the basic practice bottle made of very thick PVC, so it has the same weight as a bottle but is unbreakable.
• Shaker Cups: made to fit over the end of the bottles and used for many kinds of tricks.
• Flair DVDs: we carry several titles on flair bartending, bar magic and stacking dice
• Multiplying Balls: made from silicone for a very easy grip.
• Juggling shaker or nesting cups can be thrown out of each other without sticking. The plastic shaker cups make much less noise when practicing than metal cups.