QX #rgb Muni 19 Inch Trial Unicycle
The QX #rgb Mountain unicycles are the best we developped in 15 years of unicycle experience. Individual, light, durable and technically on the latest up-to-date. The 19″ is best for Trial, Street or Flatland. The rgb below! #rgb stands for “red” “green” “blue”.
- Q-Axle hub – huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- light QU-AX Zero Q-Axle cranks, 137 mm, anodized black
- QX Slim saddle, extra thin, extra firm for maximum control, integrated handle for compact handling
- filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser #rgb-logo, only 29g
- wide #rgb rim, 19″, 6061 aluminum alloy, 5 double-wall chambers, 45 mm outer width, 38,6 mm inner width, QX laser-logo on flange
- 67×387 mm (19″x2,5″) Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire
- light black QX-series plastic pedal
- the #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too – and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 422g (shells 78g, screws 22g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals – definetly one of the lightest frames on the market.
- tyre-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown: 265 mm, width at tire-height: 85 mm
- #rgb 7050 aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- weight: approx. 4,5kg
- minimum inseam length for custom QX #rgb Muni 19″: approx. 63 cm (with 137 mm cranks)