Contact Sword Counter Weighed
Contact Sword the off balance counter weight is a unique prop for contact staff experts. Beginners should start with a normal contact staff. We offer the best model on the market. This latest version has been developed over the last 6 years. This item provides an amazing illusion for the audience, If you are an expert contact staff player, this will be your new favorite fire prop for sure!
- The core of the sword is made with a aluminum 7075 alloy, which give the sword a light weight yet plenty of stability, so it will not bend or break.
- The counterweight is a 50mm diameter steel ball weighing 500g, more than half of the full weight. We now have a new molded rubber counter weight, a big improvement over the old rubber wrapped model.
- The handle has a base of spongy EPDM rubber covered with tennis racket grip. The handle design, is ergonomically tapered, like a hourglass-shape to improve control for the player and looks like a real sword handle.
- The center of gravity is marked for dry and fueled weight. The center of balance will shift as the fuel is burned off.
- The handle is separated from the burning surface by a silicone disc to prevent burns and further improve the safety.
- The tip of the blade is sealed by a ring of copper reinforced kevlar wick.
- Take care of handling and transportation; if the inner alloy tubing is impacted from the side, during transport it can get bent. It will not bend with use, all bends occurring during transport.
- If you use white gas it will reduce the lifetime of the kevlar and may damage the silicone disc. Also the risk of injury will increase due to the higher temperatures those fuels burn with, we do not recommend using the Contact Sword with these fuels.
- The contact sword is not made for fighting; it can't stand the impact of strong blows and wasn’t designed for this purpose.
- Use very carefully, it is made exclusively for expert contact staff spinners. Only ignite the prop if you have the necessary skill and experience.
Fire contact Sword
diameter 3/4 inch wick
burn time 3-4 min
length long sword 126cm
length short sword 105cm
weight long 1065 grams
weight short 1000 grams
made in hungry