Henrys Pirouette Training & Pirouette Grip Club Parts
You can buy replacement parts to all Henrys clubs we sell, however you must be careful which model club you are buying them for. This is for the Henrys Pirouette Training and Pirouette Grip with wrapped handle (not a tube handle).
Bodies for Pirouette Training and Pirouette Grip are show in the photo. Other than the ribs on the Grip body, all the other parts are the same for both clubs.
Wood Dowel/Handel assembly is sold as one piece. If the dowel breaks you have to buy the assembly, but you can buy a new handle separately. Caps come with the screw, washer and plug. The plug is always the opposite color of the cap (white cap, black plug). Remove the paper covering the adhesive before putting on the club. The Pirouette clubs use the classic rounded top cap. Make sure you check what top you have on your club, as sometimes Pirouette clubs where made with the standard flat top. Extra Screws and washers can be ordered to replace ones that are bent or have the screw heads stripped. If the screw is broken off in side of the dowel, you need to get a new dowel. You can try and get the broken screw out of the dowel, but is very hard to do.
If you are going to replace the dowel on a club. Follow these steps
- Take off knob and cap with screw driver.
- Pull the handle and body apart. Take the broken dowel out of the handle.
- Slide the dowel inside (flat spots in dowel go inside) the handle. At the bottom of the handle you will see the molding line, this line goes over the flat spot on the dowel. You can feel when the dowel goes to be the bottom of the club, and has the correct orientation of the flat spot. Turn the dowel and handle against each other to find where the flat spot goes. The Henrys logo at the bottom of the handle should line up with the rounded part of the dowel if the mold line is worn off.
- Inset the dowel/handle into the body of the club. Tap body down the top of body so the dowel hits the top of the club body.
- Wiggle the dowel around till the hole in the body lines up with the hole in the dowel, and screw on the cap. Remember to remove the paper covering the adhesive the back of the cap.
- Take the adhesive off the plug. At a slight angle push the plug in the cap hole. Use some force and it will be nearly flat with the top.
- Take the screw and washer out of the knob. With force push the knob onto the handle till it bottoms out. Then put in screw and washer.
Call us if you have any questions, and we can walk you through the assembly. You can also send in your clubs for free repair at our workshop, you just need to pay for the new parts. While it’s faster for us to make a new club than to fix a used one, we repair clubs as a service to our customers—we think it’s important to save energy and resources and promote recycling of equipment when we can.
For more information about Henrys juggling clubs, visit How to Choose a Henrys Juggling Club in the Juggling Guide and Tips section in the bottom footer of our website.
by Christopher C. on 06/14/20
These handles made my clubs feel brand new again! I ordered this during when covid 19 first shut down all the businesses in March and even during this time, Renegade shipping to me was not only on time, but faster than I expected. I def will be purchasing from renegade again! :)