Juggling Stage Balls
A stage ball is a hollow ball rotationally molded out of PVC, without any filling, so the total weight of the ball is made up by the weight of the balls shell only. The advantage of this ball is it is very durable, bright colored, water proof and has a lower cost that most other juggling balls. The main disadvantage of a stage ball is it will rolls away from you when dropped.
- 62mm, 2.44 inch, Stage Ball (75 grams) This is the smallest size 2.44 inches in diameter. This is a good size for adult doing numbers juggling 7-9 balls, or for children under 4 feet tall, i.e. small hands. For children they need to comfortably hold two balls in one hand. Some common sizes of balls to give you a idea of sizes; golf ball 42.6 mm racquet ball 57 mm and tennis ball 65mm
- 70mm, 2.75 inch, Stage Ball (100 grams) The 70mm ball is just a bit smaller than a baseball (hard 73mm) and it a nice size for adults doing 3-5 balls, and are over 5.5 feet tall. With a bit larger hands than the jugglers who fit the 67 mm ball. Or for all sized adults doing just 3 ball juggling. In general larger sized balls look better for 3 ball juggling, and since you only need to hold two in one hand to start juggling you can accommodate a larger sized ball.
- 78mm, 3.07inch, Stage Ball (150 grams) The is fairly large sized ball at 3.07 inch (a hard baseball is 73mm). It is a good size ball if you are at or near 6 feet tall, with large hands. Smaller jugglers like this size ball for 3 ball juggling but is generally to big to fit 3 in one hand for 5 ball juggling start.
- 90 mm, 3.54 inch, Stage Ball (180 grams) This sized ball is best for 3 ball juggling as it is too big to hold three balls in one hand to use for five ball juggling. Most jugglers buy this ball for making home made contact poi sets, or to be used as a contact juggling.
- 100mm, 3.93 inch, Stage Ball (200 and 260 grams) This sized ball is best for 3 ball juggling as it is too big to hold three balls in one hand to use for five ball juggling. Most jugglers buy this ball for making home made contact poi sets, or to be used as a contact juggling. For contact juggling we also sell this ball in a 260 gram weight, as a heavier ball is better for contact juggling.
- 130mm, 5.11 inch Stag Ball (400 grams) This ball is mostly used for single ball manipulation, or for modern dance manipulation, it could be used for 3 ball juggling but it is too big and heavy for most toss juggling.
To help you select the correct size of juggling balls, look at our Juggling Guide and Tips section listed in the bottom footer of the home page.
3 inch Stage Ball
diameter 3.07 inch (78mm)
weight 6.0 ounce (150 grams)
gloss finish vinyl, PVC made in Italy
by D. Henderson on 07/24/19
Very good quality nice juggling stage balls.
by B. Hurley on 09/10/19
These are great balls, but they do roll away easiy
by J. Daley on 12/23/19
by Carlos Rendon on 05/19/20
I like these balls, they are colorful and shiny, they have a good feel in your hands, a comfortable weight, and with a slightly rubber feel that gives them grip.
by M. Watts on 06/07/20
These are great! So easy to work with and so kind to floors when they inevitably fall. Also the resources renegade provides for people who are beginners looking to start juggling are so helpful!
by M. Panaggio on 08/09/21
Great Product but you never find any discounts. I would buy more but I buy from other sites due to price. Not unique balls