Gora Fire Sword/staff can create huge flames, it is durable and light. Using the mangnet inside the knob, you can connect the two swords together and make into one staff. The connection can be made while it is on fire. The balance point is very nice, so it is perfect for throwing and for swinging as well. The silicone circle protects your hands from heat. The handles are ergonomic with the grip is made of a soft, spongy plastic. The weight of the sword is 355g.
- Use lower heat level liquids like paraffin, lamp oil or barbecue oil.
- Do not use white gas, benzene or gasoline.
- Do not keep the swords downwards continuously.
- Have cooling down breaks and stops. Too much heat breaks the fiberglass!
- Do not hit each other, only dance, throw or imitate the fight.
- Don't put it on the ground while burning.
length: 36 inch diameter: 3/4 inch wick
burn time 3-4 min
made in hungry