LED Juggling K-8 iBall RGB-IR
Looking for an upgrade? iBall RGB-IR is a top-quality LED juggling ball with the most advanced and professional technologies, like programmable effects and wireless control. This ball uses RGB (Red-Green-Blue) scales, which create a wide variety of color combinations to choose from. The object is programmable with a remote control that sends an infrared (IR) signal and is also programmable using a miniplug. After a full charge, this juggling ball has an autonomy of 1 to 3 hours depending on the effect chosen.
The iBall RGB system is made with the latest generation of LEDs. Its electronic system has Li-Polymer batteries that can be recharged with a wall charger (USB). The RGB-IR system uses the same charger as the rest of the glow range products, which is a USB power plus that works with a computer (make sure to include a charger with your order if you don’t already have one)! The battery state can be checked anytime by pressing the OFF button once the product is turned on. The battery state will be indicated by blinking of coloured lights. The the object reaches full charge in 2 to 8 hours.
The remote control system makes it easy to use all glow range products, and works at a distance of up to 3 meters from the juggling balls. Each button on the remote corresponds to one of the programmed effects, expanding your creative options and enabling the exact synchronicity of the effects in each one of your props. Although a remote is not required and programs can be changed on each LED juggling ball individually using the miniplug, using a mini plug is difficult and tedious because it requires plugging in and out the mini plug to change the program to the next color or effect. To take full advantage of the capabilities and creative potential in these glow juggling balls, we highly recommend investing in a remote control.
Our LED Juggling K-8 iBall RGB-IR comes in two sizes: 63 mm diameter and 70 mm diameter.
How to use the glow balls with remote control:
- 1) charge by plugging into your computer using the USB charging cable (2-8 hours for a full charge)
- 2) take out charger and put in the miniplug
- 3) when you’re ready to use them, take out the miniplug and turn on the balls with the remote, juggle
- 4) when you’re done juggling, turn off the balls with the remote
- 5) put the miniplug back in until the next time you want to use them
- NOTE: if you just turn the ball off with the remote and do not put in the miniplug after 2 hours you need to reset the receiver by putting in a miniplug!!! It will seem like the remote is broken, but no, just put in the miniplug and it will reset the RF receiver inside of the prop.
For help selecting the correctly sized juggling ball, check out our “Juggling Guide and Tips" section listed in the bottom footer of our website home page.
by John Mulligan on 11/16/19
by J. Kinkel on 02/22/20
by E. Morris on 03/07/20