LighTix Pixel Poi Module
The LighTix pixel module is the most advanced pixel product on the market. It is made for professional users, who want to make custom lighting or images that are synchronized to their music sound track. These images can be displayed when spinning the modules, either as poi or as a staff.
Using the composer software package, you can add images to the pixel poi /staff linked to the sound track, very similar to iMovie software. You can load any type of digital image. The number of pixels, determine the resolution of the image. The 128 pixel model ( light element is 16 5/8 inch long)has twice the resolution as the 64 pixel model (light element is 10 1/8 inch inches long). Both models are adequate for professional use, though if your budget allows the 128 pixel model has a superior look. This customized program of images link to the sound track is stored on the memory chip inside the pixel hardware. The remote control via wifi activates the lighting program in the pixel module. With 265 MB memory, you can store several hours of routines.
- 256 MB onboard flash memory
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL - 2,4 GHz keyfob
- Fully programmable - LighTrix Composer software to import bmp, jpg and gif pictures.
- Micro USB port to transfer data and charge battery
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- AC 100-250V charger included
- Durable polycarbonate body, 2 mm thick walls
- Length 55 cm , diameter 2,6 cm
- Weight 230g
- Staff converson extension, poi handles, cables, remote, charger blocks and carrying bag included
diameter 2.6 cm
weight 230 grams
length 21 3/8 inches including handle
length of light element 16 5/8 inches
converted to staff total length is 54 1/2 inches