Henrys Club Parts Pirouette Training and Pirouette Grip
You can buy all the parts to Henrys clubs we sell. Though you need to be careful what model club you are buying them for. This is for the Henrys Pirouette Training and Pirouette Grip with wrapped handle (not a tube handle). Bodies for Pirouette Training and Pirouette Grip are show in the photo, other than the ribs on the Grip body, all the other parts are the same for both clubs.
Wood Dowel/Handel assembly is sold as one piece. If the dowel or handle breaks you have to buy the assembly. The dowel and handle are not sold separately. Caps come with the screw, washer and plug. The plug is always the opposite color of the cap (white cap black plug). Remove the paper covering the adhesive before putting on the club. The Pirouette clubs use the classic rounded top cap. Make sure you check what top you have on your club, sometimes Pirouette clubs where made with the standard flat top. Extra Screws and washers to replace ones that are bent or have the screw heads stripped. If the screw is broken off in side of the dowel, you need to get a new dowel. You can try and get the broken screw out of the dowel, but is very hard to do.
If you are going to replace the dowel on a club. Follow these steps
- Take off knob and cap with screwdriver.
- Pull the handle and body apart. Take the broken dowel out of the handle.
- Slide the dowel inside (flat spots in dowel go inside) the handle. At the bottom of the handle you will see the molding line, this line goes over the flat spot on the dowel. You can feel when the dowel goes to be the bottom of the club, and has the correct orientation of the flat spot. Turn the dowel and handle against each other to find where the flat spot goes. The Henrys logo at the bottom of the handle should line up with the rounded part of the dowel if the mold line is worn off.
- Inset the dowel/handle into the body of the club. Tap body down the top of body so the dowel hits the top of the club body.
- Wiggle the dowel around till the hole in the body lines up with the hole in the dowel, and screw on the cap. Remember to remove the paper covering the adhesive the back of the cap.
- Take the adhesive off the plug. At a slight angle push the plug in the cap hole. Use some force and it will be nearly flat with the top.
- Take the screw and washer out of the knob. With force push the knob onto the handle till it bottoms out. Then put in screw and washer.