Henrys Club Parts Loop Training and Loop Grip
You can buy all the parts to Henrys clubs we sell. Though you need to be caerful what model club you are buying them for. This is for the Henrys Loop Training and Loop Grip, with the total length of the club 20.5 inches long.
Henrys makes two kinds if clubs with a tube handle. The Loop Club uses a short body and long tube handle. If you have colored tube handles than you have a Loop Club. Dephin clubs only come with white handles. If you club has a white tube handle make sure you have a Loop Club and not a Delphin Long or Short. A Loop Long club has a handle measurement from the bottom of the knob to the middle of the center ring of 9 3/4 inches. A Dolphin club that looks similar measures 8 1/2 inches.
Bodies for Loop Training and Loop Grip are show in the photo, other than the ribs on the Grip body, all the other parts are the same for both clubs.
Center Ring is for the middle of the club, rather than tape in the middle like a Pirouette club. To put this on, take off the knob, and slide the ring up the handle by hand. It takes some force to get to go on, you must get it over the ridge of the handle so it cannot slide back down. If the handle is not on the club yet, put the ring on first and then insert the dowel into the club. If the ring is warm it is easier.
Wood Dowels are made with a flat spot on the bottom of the dowel, this flat spot goes in to the bottom of the handle. It keeps the dowel from rotating. Feel to make sure the flat spot is in the correct orientation and goes all the way to the bottom of the handle. The Henrys logo at the bottom of the handle should line up with the rounded part of the dowel.
Tube handles for the Delphin also comes in colors. The Delphin tube handle is a shorter than tube handle used on the Loop club.
Caps come with the screw, washer and plug. The plug is always the opposite color of the cap (white cap black plug). Remove the paper covering the adhesive before putting on the club. The Dolphin uses a flat top cap, other clubs use the classic cap which has a curve top. Make sure you check what top you have on your club, sometimes Delphins where made with curved tops. Extra Screws and washers to replace ones that are bent or have the screw heads stripped. If the screw is broken off in side of the dowel, you need to get a new dowel. You can try and get the broken screw out of the dowel, but is very hard to do.
If you are going to replace the dowel on a club. Follow these steps
- Take off knob and cap with screwdriver.
- Pull the handle and body apart. Take the broken dowel out of the handle.
- Slide the dowel inside (flat spots in dowel go inside) the handle. At the bottom of the handle you will see the molding line, this line goes over the flat spot on the dowel. You can feel when the dowel goes to be the bottom of the club, and has the correct orientation of the flat spot. Turn the dowel and handle against each other to find where the flat spot goes. The Henrys logo at the bottom of the handle should line up with the rounded part of the dowel if the mold line is worn off.
- Inset the dowel/handle into the body of the club. Tap body down the top of body so the dowel hits the top of the club body.
- Wiggle the dowel around till the hole in the body lines up with the hole in the dowel, and screw on the cap. Remember to remove the paper covering the adhesive the back of the cap.
- Take the adhesive off the plug. At a slight angle push the plug in the cap hole. Use some force and it will be nearly flat with the top.
- Take the screw and washer out of the knob. With force push the knob onto the handle till it bottoms out. Then put in screw and washer.